Check the safety of your Solar Panels
Your PV system may get by without inspection or maintenance, but your investment will be more likely to live up to expectations if it is regularly inspected. EE Renewables can offer a full suite of inspection and testing services, ranging from a visual inspection by our trained installers to electrical tests of the circuits. Such maintenance will identify lingering under performance issues as well as significant equipment failures. If required, EE Renewables technicians can then recommend and implement a solution.
What is involved in a solar panel maintenance contract?
Every system and client has different requirements, but here is an example of the service levels provided:
- Annual cleaning to keep efficiencies maximised, especially where bird soiling or atmospheric pollution has degraded the surface of the panel.
- Visual inspection of all panels
- Photovoltaic module string tests
- Inverter system checks
- Junction box, isolator, distribution board and cabling inspection
- Meter check
- Labelling/schematic check
- Energy production analysis
- Voltage and current check
- Production of maintenance report
- Roof condition alert
- Replacement and repair of faulty items
So how much does this cost?
We don’t charge the earth for what is normally a straightforward, albeit technical task, and you will find our rates very competitive, .
Give us a call for free advice and a no obligation quote.